Live Where You Play | Lynn Valley North Vancouver
Reality, almost most everyone must work. All the perks of a job can’t compare to being happy where you LIVE.
When you live among the beautiful abundance of outdoor recreation of the North Shore and the gems of Lynn Valley Village at your doorstep, you’re thankful when your home is where you play.
David lives at Canyon Springs, and says his passion is getting outside and exploring the North Shore Mountains almost every day. In the Spring & Summer months you’ll find him riding downhill on Mt. Fromme & Mt. Seymour, hiking the backcountry specifically the Hanes Valley, getting out for the occasional Grouse Grind and of course, Skiing at Cypress Mountain. David is so glad he purchased a home at Canyon Springs because he can easily clean his bike at the bike wash station and keeps his expensive well loved Rocky Mountain in the secure bike storage. On those rare days where the weather is not cooperating, he nips into the huge gym for a workout.
Easy access to the Black Bear Pub (less than 500 steps!), David admits he knows the daily specials by heart. A short walk to shopping for everything he needs to prepare a gourmet meal for his friends.
David’s Top Tips for anyone who wants to live at Canyon Springs:
- On site caretaker, James is a great help and really watches everything going on in the building making you feel safe.
- Love my 2 parking spots and if you don’t need them, they’re easy to rent out to someone in the building.
- I have 2 dogs, use the dog wash station a lot there are tons of trails & parks nearby.
- I don’t hear my neighbours – it’s a new quality Polygon building.
- The bus to Downtown Vancouver, Park Royal or Seabus is just steps away and frequent.
- On summer Friday nights stroll over to the village for some great live entertainment & lots of restaurant option$
- The gym is great with enough room for my workout & quality equipment.
- There’s gardeners & tradespeople on site & keeping the building well maintained.
- Walk to my doctor & dentist Lynn Valley Village.
- Bonus: If you want to meet people without using a social media app – check out Yyoga .
It’s true, David loves living where he plays, and Lynn Valley feels like his back yard. For now, though, Ontario is calling with an excellent job prospect. He’ll really miss everything and everyone at Canyon Springs.